Health services you can access online
If you are registered with a GP surgery, you can access some health services online.
You may be able to:
• contact your GP, nurse or other healthcare professional for advice and support
• order repeat prescriptions
• see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
• see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
• book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
Some people may also have access to information added to their GP record before this date.
Find out more about how to get your health records, including what to do if you do not want access to your GP record online.
For more information on how to use online health and prescription services please visit:
NHS online services – NHS (www.nhs.uk)